- News & Events
LAMA was nominated to carry on “The American Scholarship Program” that has been established to provide “Qualified Lebanese Medical Students/Residents” with limited financial resources; with the appropriate aid they need, regardless of color, gender, religion, or political affiliation to receive the correct guidance in fulfilling their requirements for their Residency in the United States.
This Program is customized to cover the fees ( Partially or Ultimately ) of the services that LAMA provides
• USMLE Step 1 Review Course
• USMLE Step 2 CK Review Course
• USMLE Step 2 CS Review Courses
• Hands on Clinical Rotations at U.S. Teaching Hospitals
• Road To Residency (Interview Skills Workshop, Personal Statement Editing, Letter of Recommendation)
• Road to Fellowship
1. Lebanese Medical Student or Resident In Training.
2. Proof of Financial Need.
3. Proof of Academic Performance.